top of page

applying for a place


You must apply for a primary school place if:

  • your child is due to start primary or infant school (reception year)

  • your child is at infant school (year 2) and is due to start junior school (year 3)

  • your child is at primary school (year 2) and you want your child to move to junior school at the start of year 3

Use the following links to apply for a place for your child:

Starting at Primary School...

Quality Time
Father and daughter at computer
Ready for School
Parents and Child
Lesbian Couple with Baby
bottom of page